intreXis expands its range of high-performance DC-DC Converters with the new 75 W family, providing a single-output voltage of 15 V / 75 W, 24 V / 75 W and 12 V / 60 W.
These converters are designed according to EN 50155 and EN 45545 for railway applications and are ideal for other demanding environments which require the highest performance and reliability.
All these converters feature:
- very high efficiency (up to 93.6 % at 110 V operation)
- wide operative temperature range (-50 °C to +85 °C) without power derating
- very high galvanic isolation (3300 VAC, input to output)
- inrush current limitation
- hold-up class S2 according to EN50155
Due to the ultra-wide input voltage range, that covers all nominal input voltages according to EN50155 (24 V, 36V, 48V, 72 V, 110 V), and to the outstanding power density, these converters are the ideal choice for new installations, as well as for maintenance of existing ones.
Test an unit and try the intreXis leading performance!